India has been growing steadily in the education industry for the past few decades. With a population of over 133 crores, out of which over 50% are under the young adults segment, the education system in the country has improved by folds. And as time changes, so do the environment. Unlike the old education system where students were made to go to classrooms to attend lessons, digitization in the world has given them an option of getting their schooling, upgrading & enhancing their skills and graduating from reputed universities and colleges in the comfort of their homes and pajamas and a banana milkshake. Without major restrictions on timelines, and with vast options in the courses, e-learning has bore its way into the market and has been growing steadily from the past decade. According to a report by KMPG, India's online education is set to grow USD 1.96 billion and around 9.6 million users from USD 247 million and around 1.6 million users in 2016.
It will not be wrong to state that in the coming decade, we might see a major transition of online learning from the traditional classroom system.
After looking into the growing trend of students utilizing online platforms to get their qualifications done, Velocity MR conducted a study to understand the students and the parents of the students who have enrolled or plan to enroll in an online course.
Some of the key insights this study will reveal are:
- Evaluation of the enrollment in online courses and the awareness of the online e-learning apps in the past 6 months.
- Preferred mode of training and reasons behind their preferences
- Reasons behind the selection of online courses and their experience with them
- TOM, Spontaneous and Total Awareness of ELearning Apps
- Sources of Awareness of E-learning Apps
- Advantage and Disadvantage of E-Learning
Contact us to know more about our E-learning Study.
Please fill the form to download: