India currently hosts over 230 million smartphone users, making the world of digital gaming more accessible to players all over the country. With behemoths like brands being backed by reputed financial institutes, Indian digital gaming has made a comfortable place in the country. The demand for the games has seen an upward curve, denoting a rapid growth and popularity among all age groups, young and old. A study by Velocity MR revealed that the smartphones are the most preferred platform among the younger age group while the older age group of over 45 years prefer other platforms. The study also said that almost 60 percent of gamers prefer trying out a new game every month, denoting that there is a huge demand for the games in the country.
Some of the key findings we cover in this report are:
- Digital gaming habits in India
- Digital gaming awareness and Imagery in the country
- Preferences of digital devices for playing games
- Important factors while choosing a game
- Most preferred genres of digital games
- Reason for playing a particular game
To understand Indian gamer and their preference in playing games, download our report now.
Please fill the form to download: