With the unmatched popularity of e-commerce with shoppers, one might think that e-commerce is the way to go. But with the popularity comes competition, cutthroat competition to be precise. In a market, where loyalty has no place, the only thing that matters is the price – one of biggest reasons why shoppers prefer shopping online over at the physical stores. Whether the price they offer is healthy for the market practices, whether it is affecting the market in the long run or not, the fact remains that the companies today consider it lucrative to offer discounts and boost sales — a study by Velocity MR that over 68 percent of Indians shop online showing high indulgence in various online activities.
Some of the key findings we cover in this report are:
- Overall various usage of the internet in India
- Awareness of e-commerce portals & their online campaigns
- Most preferred e-commerce portals people use during special offers
- The most preferred segment in the menu on an online store during the offer period
- Favorite E-commerce campaigns in the last year
- The frequency of shopping during the e-commerce campaigns
To know more price wars among the reputed brands in India, download our report now.
Please fill the form to download: