The comfort of staying at home, learning what you need to know and getting certified for the programs undertaken, would have sounded like a dream just a decade ago. Today, online education programs are perceived almost as important as its physical counterparts. With the ever developing technology, India has witnessed a continued acceptance of online education since few years, and many students and even working professionals have joined various programs to enhance their skills without as much as getting out of their door. A study by Velocity MR says that only one-third of the parents are extremely satisfied with the education that their children get at school or college, leaving two third of them preferring the online education over schools and college.
Some of the key findings we cover in this report are:
- A run over the Indian education scenario
- Reasons people use to take extra classes or tuitions
- Reasons why they refrain from taking extra classes or tuitions
- Awareness of the E-learning apps
- Analyzing the online educational apps user ships
- Satisfaction of using the E-learning apps
- Comparison of online educational apps
- Key reasons for availing the E-learning apps
To know more about the awareness and comparisons of E-learning apps in India, download our report now.
Please fill the form to download: