India stands in second place in the ranks of highly populated countries. The very first epidemic was set in the year 1974 when smallpox took over 15,000 lives in India. While smallpox is regarded as one of the worst epidemics that happened in India, a very recent nCOVID outbreak is set to be one of the deadliest viruses that have already globally infected over 7,54,000 individuals and claimed over 36,500 lives in a matter of a little over three months. Whether it is going last for few more months or a year, the impact it has had over various industries, causing a major decline in economic activities and affecting millions of people across the world will be something that we won't be able to forget for foreseeable months.
Velocity MR, to understand the sentiments of the Indians towards the pandemic Coronavirus outbreak, conducted a pan India study which covers major cities including Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, and Hyderabad. The study was conducted before the lockdown, so we are going to see some raw perspectives through the eyes of the consumers who strongly felt that the outbreak in the country could have been prevented or contained.
Some of the key insights that you will find in the report:
- Indian consumers' level of concern regarding various diseases
- Awareness of Coronavirus among Indian consumers
- Awareness towards COVID-19 preventive measures by the Indian Government
- COVID-19 consumers' sources of information in India
- General feelings towards nCOVID-19
- Sources of advice followed by the public
- Consumers' perceptions towards Government's initiatives
- Consumers' perceptions of the impacted business sectors
- Consumers' Perceptions of the reasons for the spread of nCOVID-19
For a better understanding of the consumers' sentiments towards the pandemic virus outbreak, please download the report and for a customized report on the same contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill the form to download: