With over a billion population, India is already facing a huge energy demand. The country ranks fifth regarding production and consumption of electricity, in the world and with the massive population, it comes as no surprise that India whose electricity production is dependent upon non-renewable sources such as coal, will not be able to last any longer than 20 – 30 years from now. Keeping these facts in mind, Velocity MR conducted a study on the usage of a renewable power source, solar power equipment in an Indian household. The study says that among all solar household products over 50% of Indians use solar lamps and solar water heater daily.
Some of the key findings we cover in this report are:
1. Total Awareness of Solar Panel Manufacturers in India
2. Usage of Solar Products in Indian Households
3. Triggers for using solar products in Indian Household
4. Barriers to using solar products in Indian Households
5. Expectations from Solar Panel Manufacturers
6. People's Expectations from the Government
Download our report to know the current solar power market in India.
Please fill the form to download: