HIGHLIGHTS OF IPL BRANDS INSIGHTS BOOK 2019
KEY INSIGHTS FROM IPL BRANDS INSIGHTS BOOK 2019
FEW QUICK FACTS FROM IPL 2019 STUDY
REQUEST 2019 E-BOOK & 2020 APPROACH NOTE
IPL Brands Insights Book 2019
Insights that you as a brand shouldn’t miss!
Pioneering the idea of a study to gauge the ROI on ad spends & sponsorship during IPL tournament, Velocity MR, launched the first edition of IPL Brands Insights Book 2019 during Velocity Insights Summit. The book unravels the mysteries of marketing decision makings during IPL 2019 and serve as a guide to better marketing decision-making in IPL 2020.
#TestTheBest WITH OUR IPL 2020 BRANDS INSIGHTS STUDY
IPL 2020 is going to be bigger, so will your ad investments, But is your ad right to meet its objectives?
What this study will reveal
01. Does your brand get enough impact based on its placement?
02. What are the after-actions taken by viewers post watching your ad?
03. Which week/match you should be promoting on to get max attention?
04. What is the share of viewership across various sources including ATL, BTL, Digital & Social Media?
05. Whether you are investing right?
06. What is the impact score of the team you are associated with?
07. Who should you target?
08. What is the Brand Persona of the team you are associated with?
09. Which team has the highest loyalty score (home city & national level)?
A sample representation of ROI
IPL 2020 STUDY DETAILS
Cities to be covered during pre-phase and during IPL phase:
Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Visakhapatnam, Pune and Indore.
Quantitative online surveys (For Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Pune):
- 18-20 minutes of online survey will be administered to online panelists of Markelytics
Quantitative offline F2F surveys (For Visakhapatnam, Indore & Jaipur):
- 18-20 minutes of F2F offline survey will be administered
- The study will be conducted on weekly tracker basis
- Standard Subscription (2 weeks) – City level, SEC and Gender
- Phase wise Subscription – City level, SEC and Gender. Any other meaningful cuts like Profession (Working professional, students and housewives), City, and any such relevant profile which makes a difference to client’s business
- Pre Vs During IPL Subscription – A detailed PowerPoint presentation will be shared