IPL BRANDS INSIGHTS STUDY 2020
Limited Dimensions of Screens mean Limitless opportunities for brands/sponsors advertising in this IPL, which coincides with the festive season in India. Measure your ad-effectiveness across TV & multiple digital channels as well as the impact of sponsorships and in-stadia advertising or display.
HIGHLIGHTS OF IPL BRANDS INSIGHTS BOOK 2019
KEY INSIGHTS FROM IPL BRANDS INSIGHTS BOOK 2019
FEW QUICK FACTS FROM IPL 2019 STUDY
Measure your Ad-Effectiveness with IPL Brands Insights Study 2020
IPL 2020 is going to be bigger, so will your ad investments, But is your ad right to meet its objectives?
What this study will reveal
01. Does your brand get enough impact based on its placement?
02. What are the after-actions taken by viewers post watching your ad?
03. Which week/match you should be promoting on to get max attention?
04. What is the share of viewership across various sources including ATL, BTL, Digital & Social Media?
05. Whether you are investing right?
06. What is the impact score of the team you are associated with?
07. Who should you target?
08. What is the Brand Persona of the team you are associated with?
09. Which team has the highest loyalty score (home city & national level)?
A sample representation of ROI
IPL 2020 STUDY DETAILS
Cities to be covered during pre-phase and during IPL phase:
Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Visakhapatnam, Pune, Mohali, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, and Indore.
Quantitative online surveys (For Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Mohali, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, and Indore):
- 18-20 minutes of the online survey will be administered to online panelists of Markelytics
- Standard Subscription (2 weeks) – City level, SEC and Gender
- Phase wise Subscription – City level, SEC and Gender. Any other meaningful cuts like Profession (Working professional, students and housewives), City, and any such relevant profile which makes a difference to client’s business
- A detailed PowerPoint presentation will be shared at the end of the study.