While we see the rising popularity of fashion e-stores turning heads in the e-commerce industry, we see the entrant of the new segment that has made many households happy with their services. Online grocery stores offer services almost similar to the other e-commerce stores. While many might have a double take on their products such as dairy and other perishable items, these online stores promise fresh produce at a much better discount compared to a physical store. And what's more, they get delivered to your door. Velocity MR conducted a study on various online grocery stores in India and found that over 70 percent of Indians prefer to shop online for grocery over its brick and mortar counterpart.
Some of the key findings we cover in this report are:
1. Overall online shopping pattern in India
2. Online Grocery shopping pattern of various portals
3. Usage of online grocery portals in India
4. Online grocery portals satisfaction level among shoppers
5. Situational analysis of the availability of products online
6. Online grocery portals loyalty factors
7. Triggers to purchase groceries online
8. Barriers to online grocery portals
9. Suggestions from the shoppers to the online portals
To know more about the online grocery market in India, download our report now.
Please fill the form to download: